Introducing Wolf Bucks
Set your student up with a Wolf Bucks account for all of their on-campus purcahsing needs!
Students or parents can deposit funds in a Wolf Bucks account by using cash, check, or credit card (Visa or MasterCard). That money will then be available for your student to use during the rest of the academic year. Money can be deposited in any increment desired.
How Do I Add Money to an Account?
To use a credit card, go to the Online Wolves Card Office and follow the instructions for making a deposit via the web. If you are on campus, you can visit any one of our seven Wolf Bucks Deposit Stations on campus and add funds to your student's Wolves Card using cash.
What Can My Student Do With Their Wolves Card?
The Wolves Card allows your student to:
- Access their residence hall and room
- Access their Meal Plan at the dining halls
- Purchase books and supplies at the UWG Bookstore
- Purchase food and snacks at our Campus Markets (TLC, East Commons, Center Pointe)
- Purchase beverages from vending machines
- Photocopying at Ingram Library and UCC
- Printing at any of our 14 WEPA locations across campus (including the Newnan Campus.) (View WEPA locations here.)
Adding money to your student's Wolf Bucks account will help make their lives here at UWG hassle-free!
The Wolves Card will identify currently enrolled students at the University of West Georgia, making them eligible for services offered on campus in the Campus Center weight room and game room, Health Services, and activities offered through the Department of Student Activities.