The Reference Collection is a core collection of materials which provide
immediate and succinct information to users, or a link to in-depth and
complex sources. In order to serve the greatest number of people these
materials must remain readily available. Therefore, Reference materials
circulate only under the following conditions:
- The item is required for class presentation.
- The material must be copied, scanned, or be used to make
slides/transparencies which can only be done elsewhere.
- The loan period is one (1) day with no renewals.
- The overdue charge is $5.00 per day, per item, to a maximum of $25.00
per item. If the material is still not returned after 5 days, the patron
will be barred until the item is returned and the fine paid.
- Material will circulate from the Circulation Desk, but will require a
permission slip from the Reference Department. The permission slip will
be kept on file in Circulation.
- This policy applies to all users, including faculty and staff.