Procedure for Running Daily Voyager Reports [includes notices for fines, fees, HOLDs received, Recalls,
- Log on to GIL Express/CallSlip computer
- Click on Printer desktop icon
Right click on "Circ on King" printer
Click "Set as default printer"
- Open GIL Quick Connect--Reporter module
Operator and password are the same as opening the Callslip and Circulation modules
- Click on "Build Notices/Reports"
- Click "Run Notices/Reports"
The screen will show how many notices have been sent by email and how many are printing.
If the program attempts to send a notice to an invalid email address, a popup message will show this. Click
"OK" for each message
- After the reports have printed, go back into the Printer window and change the default printer back to
- Close out the Reporter module and set computer back to running CallSlip