****Books designated for the Newnan Center should be kept separate from Ingram Library materials throughout the cataloging and processing states.****
New title in online catalog
1. Catalog on OCLC and create a spine label
Holding codes: GWCT - Circulating collection
GWCU - Reference collection
2. Import into Voyager, create holding and item records
Item type: Book OR Reference
3. Write call number in the book and stamp accession date
Put "Newnan" after the call number or underneath it
Existing title, new copy
1. Create a new holdings record in Voyager with location "Newnan"
2 Create the item record
Existing copy sent to Newnan
1. Edit the records in Voyager to change location.
2. Edit the holdings code in the bibliographic record if item is the ONLY copy.