Try our NEW Library Website! |
Library Home for this Version
Audio Cassette Tapes
- Type the call number on the long, thin label to be
placed horizontally on the blank end of the case.
- Place a sticker "DO NOT DESENSITIZE" near the barcode label.
- On the blank side, apply the 3M detection device for cassettes and
cover with the label provided that is stamped with the library's
Compact disc (CD)
- The call number can be on a vertical or a horizontal label. Place a
vertical label in the upper left hand corner on the front of the CD. A
horizontal label is placed at the top of the case.
- Apply the 3M detection device for CDs.
- Apply ownership stamp on the back of the booklet if space is
available; otherwise apply inside the booklet.
- Place the call number label on the top left corner on the front of the
- Apply a 3M detection device.
- Apply the ownership stamp on the booklet or on a blank label to place
on the back of the case.
- Apply the call number label on the spine of the case or on the front
of the box in the upper left corner.
- Place a sticker "DO NOT DESENSITIZE" on the front near the top.
- Apply a 3M detection device for videos. Cover with label with