- Food and drink are not permitted beyond the first floor browsing area.
- The 3rd floor is the quiet floor. Turn off cell phones and respect other students who are studying by not talking.
- Please let us do the re-shelving! Place books and periodicals on the blue carts (located on all three floors) after you have finished browsing library materials.
- Do not lean back in chairs, stand on shelving and other library furnishings (other than step stools), or deface books and periodicals.
- Please use the rolling step stools, which are located throughout the stacks, to obtain items on the top shelves. Please ask for assistance if you are unable to retrieve an item.